Creative Minds International Pcs School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Creative Minds International Pcs School District serving 237 students in Washington, District of Columbia.
- Minority enrollment is 54% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the District of Columbia state average of 90%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Creative Minds International Pcs School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Washington Creative Minds International Pcs Elementary School 3700 North Capitol St Nw
Washington, DC 20010
Grades: PK-5 | 237 students
|School District Name||Creative Minds International Pcs School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||237|
|# of Teachers||22|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||115|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||122|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||16|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||33|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||76|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||110|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||85|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||34|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Creative Minds International Pcs School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 48 school districts in District of Columbia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (DC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $35,743 is higher than the state average of $13,030. The school district revenue/student has grown by 30% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $33,533 is higher than the state average of $13,607. The school district spending/student has grown by 30% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (DC)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$35,743||$13,030|
|Spending / Student||$33,533||$13,607|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.