Seed Pcs Of Washington Dc School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Seed Pcs Of Washington Dc School District serving 352 students in Washington, District of Columbia.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the District of Columbia state average of 90%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Seed Pcs Of Washington Dc School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Washington Seed Pcs Of Washington Dc 4300 C St Se
Washington, DC 20019
Grades: 6-12 | 352 students
|School District Name||Seed Pcs Of Washington Dc School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||352|
|# of Teachers||39|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9|
|# of Male Students||168|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||184|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||351|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||n/a|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||25|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Seed Pcs Of Washington Dc School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 48 school districts in District of Columbia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has decreased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (DC)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $39,891 is higher than the state average of $13,030. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $38,428 is higher than the state average of $13,607. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (DC)|
|Total Revenue||$14 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$13 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$39,891||$13,030|
|Spending / Student||$38,428||$13,607|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.