Ed Franz Elementary School
- Ed Franz Elementary School's student population of 453 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ed Franz Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3099 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||JUDSON ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Bexar Co J J A E P Grades: 9 | 1 students
8012 Shin Oak
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210)281-0764 0.3 9 1
- Converse Copperfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 647 students
7595 E Loop 1604 N
Converse, TX 78109
(210)619-0460 0.3 PK-5 647
- San Antonio Judson Early College Academy Grades: 9-12 | 455 students
San Antonio, TX 78233
(210)945-5100 0.3 9-12 455
- San Antonio Veterans Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 606 students
7618 Evans Rd
San Antonio, TX 78266
(210)619-0222 0.3 9-12 606
- San Antonio Heritage Academy Of Windcrest Grades: PK-5 | 139 students
8750 Fourwinds Dr
San Antonio, TX 78239
(210)593-0111 0.7 PK-5 139
This school doesn't have any clubs from what I've seen on their school website. There is despererate need for parent participation. there is no activities for students not even in the early morrning. I wouldn't recomend this school to anyone.
- Posted by Parent - Curve
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.