Elmore Co High School
- Elmore Co High School's student population of 495 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||495 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elmore Co High School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#847 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elmore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eclectic Eclectic Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 577 students
35 Harden St
Eclectic, AL 36024
(334)541-2291 0.3 PK-4 577
- Eclectic Eclectic Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 474 students
170 South Ann St
Eclectic, AL 36024
(334)541-2131 0.4 5-8 474
- Tallassee Tallassee Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 738 students
850 Friendship Rd
Tallassee, AL 36078
(334)283-5001 9.7 PK-4 738
- Wetumpka Tutwiler Prison
Route 1 Box 33
Wetumpka, AL 36092
(334)567-4369 10.7 n/a n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.