Eschool@provo School District
Eschool@provo School District places among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 1%)
- Eschool@provo School District's student population of 2,657 students has grown by 261% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||2,657 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Eschool@provo School District is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#535 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Provo School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Provo Provo High School Grades: 7-12 | 1945 students
1125 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84604
(801)373-6550 0.3 7-12 1945
- Provo Timpanogos School Grades: K-6 | 759 students
449 N 500 W
Provo, UT 84601
(801)374-4955 0.5 K-6 759
- Provo Provo Peaks School Grades: K-6 | 624 students
665 E Center St
Provo, UT 84606
(801)374-4940 1.1 K-6 624
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.