Flood Brook Usd #301 Elementary School
- The student population of 322 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.10. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Mountain Towns Regional Education Usd #301 School District's student population of 322 students has grown by 26% over five years.
|School District Name||Mountain Towns Regional Education Usd #301 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||322||186|
|District Total Revenue||n/a||$4 MM|
|District Spending||n/a||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||n/a||$20,892|
|District Spending / Student||n/a||$20,581|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West TownshendWindham Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 20 students
5940 Windham Hill Road
West Townshend, VT 05359
JamaicaJamaica Village SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 65 students
P.o. Box 488
Jamaica, VT 05343
DanbyCurrier Memorial Usd #23 Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 103 students
234 North Main Street
Danby, VT 05739
DorsetDorset Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
130 School Drive
Dorset, VT 05251
Manchester CenterManchester Elementary Middle SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
P.o. Box 1526
Manchester Center, VT 05255
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.