Fredric W Watson Elementary School
- Fredric W Watson Elementary School's student population of 735 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||735 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fredric W Watson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#535 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CLARK COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Las Vegas Clifford O Findlay Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1295 students
333 W. Tropical Pkwy.
North Las Vegas, NV 89031
(702)799-3160 0.2 6-8 1295
- North Las Vegas Jesse D Scott Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 823 students
5700 N. Bruce St.
North Las Vegas, NV 89081
(702)799-1766 1.0 PK-5 823
My son is in the 5th grade and I have found the administrators and teachers to be energetic, positive, organized, and helpful. I love this school.
- Posted by Parent - Angim
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.