Ft Sanders Education Development Center
- Ft Sanders Education Development Center's student population of 112 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
- Ft Sanders Education Development Center's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Knox County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Ft Sanders Education Development Center Grades: 7-12 | 330 students
501 S Twenty-first St
Knoxville, TN 37916
(865)594-5035 0.0 7-12 330
- Knoxville Emerald Academy Grades: K-6 | 259 students
220 Carrick St
Knoxville, TN 37921
(865)637-3227 0.8 K-6 259
- Knoxville Maynard Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 141 students
737 College St
Knoxville, TN 37921
(865)594-1333 0.8 K-5 141
- Knoxville L N Stem Academy Grades: 9-12 | 622 students
401 Henley St
Knoxville, TN 37902
(865)329-8440 1.0 9-12 622
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.