Garfield Co District High School
- Garfield Co District High School's student population of 33 students has declined by 50% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Garfield Co District High School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garfield County H S School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jordan Kester School Grades: PK-8 | 9 students
26miles Ne Of Jordan Haxby Rd
Jordan, MT 59337
(406)557-6274 20.8 PK-8 9
- Cohagen Cohagen School Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
19 3rd St. E.
Cohagen, MT 59322
(406)557-2771 22.8 PK-8 17
- Sand Springs Sand Springs School Grades: PK-8 | 3 students
3194 Highway 200 W
Sand Springs, MT 59077
(406)557-2774 31.2 PK-8 3
- Brusett Pine Grove School Grades: PK-8 | 11 students
9 Seven Blackfoot Road
Brusett, MT 59318
(406)557-2782 34.3 PK-8 11
- Mosby Ross School Grades: PK-8 | 3 students
1491 Old Stage Road
Mosby, MT 59058
(406)429-6501 47.5 PK-8 3
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.