Commission Charter - Coweta Charter Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Commission Charter - Coweta Charter Academy School District serving 820 students in Senoia, Georgia.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Georgia state average of 59%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the state average of 16:1.
Commission Charter - Coweta Charter Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Senoia Coweta Charter Academy 6675 Highway 16
Senoia, GA 30276
Grades: K-8 | 820 students
|School District Name||Commission Charter - Coweta Charter Academy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||820|
|# of Teachers||48|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17|
|# of Male Students||394|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||426|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||54|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||61|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||653|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||13|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||32|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||123|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||133|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||113|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||95|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||93|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||83|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Commission Charter - Coweta Charter Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 198 school districts in Georgia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (GA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,159 is higher than the state average of $9,937. The school district revenue/student has grown by 139% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $64,787 is higher than the state average of $9,903. The school district spending/student has grown by 139% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (GA)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$33 MM|
|Spending||$16 MM||$33 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,159||$9,937|
|Spending / Student||$64,787||$9,903|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.