Gilbert Middle School
- Gilbert Middle School's student population of 215 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gilbert Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MINGO COUNTY SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilbert Gilbert Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 335 students
1 Elementary Drive
Gilbert, WV 25621
(304)664-5042 2.6 PK-4 335
- Mallory Man Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 218 students
1 Pioneer Path
Mallory, WV 25634
(304)583-8316 8.2 PK-4 218
- Man South Man Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 147 students
301 East Mcdonald Avenue
Man, WV 25635
(304)583-7522 8.4 PK-4 147
- Man Man Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 442 students
1 Hillbilly Circle
Man, WV 25635
(304)583-6521 8.6 9-12 442
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.