Public Elementary School Average Graduation Rate in Idaho
- The average public elementary school graduation rate in Idaho is approximately 57% per year (2018-19).
- The top graduation rate public elementary schools are listed below (where sufficient data available).
- The top graduation rate school in Idaho is currently Valley School, with a graduation rate of 80%.
Public Elementary School Average Graduation Rate in Idaho (2018-19)
- School Graduation Rate Grades Location
- Hazelton1.-2. Graduation Rate: 80-89%
Grades: PK-12882 Valley Rd S
Hazelton, ID 83335
- Nampa1.-2. Graduation Rate: 80-89%
Grades: PK-121220 5th Street North
Nampa, ID 83687
- Sandpoint3.-4. Graduation Rate: 70-79%
Grades: 6-12614 S Madison Avenue
Sandpoint, ID 83864
- Lapwai3.-4. Graduation Rate: 70-79%
Grades: 6-12404 South Main
Lapwai, ID 83540
- Deary5.-10. Graduation Rate: 60-79%
Grades: PK-12606 South Ave
Deary, ID 83823
- Caldwell5.-10. Graduation Rate: 60-79%
Grades: PK-121209 Adam Smith Ave
Caldwell, ID 83605
- Kooskia5.-10. Graduation Rate: 60-79%
Grades: 6-12Highway 13
Kooskia, ID 83539
- Horseshoe Bend5.-10. Graduation Rate: 60-79%
Grades: 6-12398 School Drive
Horseshoe Bend, ID 83629
- Castleford5.-10. Graduation Rate: 60-79%
Grades: PK-12500 Main St
Castleford, ID 83321
- Meridian11. Graduation Rate: 49%
Grades: PK-121965 S Eagle Road Suit190, Sui
Meridian, ID 83642
- Boise12. Graduation Rate: 40-44%
Grades: PK-12600 N Steelhead Way Bldg3, Sui
Boise, ID 83702
- Nampa13. Graduation Rate: 30-34%
Grades: PK-121014 W. Hemingway Blvd
Nampa, ID 83651
- Nampa14. Graduation Rate: 21-39%
Grades: 6-121st 6th Street North, Suite 18
Nampa, ID 83687
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.