Grays Creek Elementary School
- Grays Creek Elementary School's student population of 432 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grays Creek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#772 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cumberland County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Alderman Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 685 students
2860 Alderman Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(910)321-0398 0.5 PK-5 685
- Hope Mills Grays Creek High School Grades: 9-12 | 1451 students
5301 Celebration Drive
Hope Mills, NC 28348
(910)424-8589 3.0 9-12 1451
- Hope Mills Gallberry Farm Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 974 students
8019 Byerly Drive
Hope Mills, NC 28348
(910)424-1490 3.3 PK-5 974
- Tar Heel Plain View Primary Grades: PK-4 | 166 students
1963 Chicken Foot Road
Tar Heel, NC 28392
(910)862-2371 4.7 PK-4 166
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.