Hartland M.s. At Ore Creek
Hartland M.s. At Ore Creek places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Hartland M.s. At Ore Creek's student population of 894 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||894 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hartland M.s. At Ore Creek's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#485 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hartland Consolidated s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartland Creekside Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 427 students
3480 East St
Hartland, MI 48353
(810)626-2600 0.3 K-4 427
- Hartland Hartland Village Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 449 students
10632 Hibner Rd
Hartland, MI 48353
(810)626-2850 0.7 K-4 449
- Howell Legacy High School Grades: 7-12 | 58 students
9525 East Highland Rd
Howell, MI 48843
(810)626-2140 1.4 7-12 58
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.