Hillcrest Elementary School
- Hillcrest Elementary School's student population of 358 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||358 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hillcrest Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#240 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ellsworth Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ellsworth Ellsworth High School Grades: 9-12 | 491 students
323 Hillcrest St
Ellsworth, WI 54011
(715)273-3904 0.6 9-12 491
- Hager City Lindgren Early Learning Center Grades: PK | 115 students
N3470 Us Highway 63
Hager City, WI 54014
(715)792-2424 5.2 PK 115
- Hager City Prairie View Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 206 students
W7375 170th Ave
Hager City, WI 54014
(715)792-5285 9.3 K-4 206
- River Falls River Falls High School Grades: 9-12 | 943 students
818 Cemetery Rd
River Falls, WI 54022
(715)425-1830 9.9 9-12 943
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.