Holmes A.l. Elementary-middle School
- Holmes A.l. Elementary-middle School's student population of 437 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holmes A.l. Elementary-middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Detroit Public s Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Detroit Blackwell Institute Grades: K-8 | 312 students
9330 Shoemaker St
Detroit, MI 48213
(313)866-4391 0.6 K-8 312
- Detroit Diann Banks-williamson Educational Center Grades: 9-12 | 73 students
5020 Cadieux Rd
Detroit, MI 48224
(313)347-7280 0.7 9-12 73
- Detroit Edward Duke Ellington @ Beckham Grades: K-8 | 562 students
9860 Park Dr
Detroit, MI 48213
(313)852-8500 1.3 K-8 562
- Detroit Hutchinson Elementary-middle School Grades: K-8 | 361 students
Detroit, MI 48214
(313)866-4169 1.3 K-8 361
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.