Hulbert Junior Senior High School (jr)
- Hulbert Junior Senior High School (jr)'s student population of 115 students has grown by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hulbert Junior Senior High School (jr)'s student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#1403 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HULBERT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hulbert Shady Grove Public School Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
11042 West Shady Grove Road
Hulbert, OK 74441
(918)772-2511 3.1 PK-8 158
- Tahlequah Grand View Public School Grades: PK-8 | 610 students
15481 North Jarvis Road
Tahlequah, OK 74464
(918)456-5131 8.6 PK-8 610
- Tahlequah Heritage Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 514 students
333 Southridge Rd
Tahlequah, OK 74464
(918)458-4180 9.5 K-5 514
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.