Arbon Elementary School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Arbon Elementary School District serving 18 students in Arbon, Idaho.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Idaho state average of 24%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Arbon Elementary School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Arbon Arbon Elementary School4405 Arbon Valley Hwy
Arbon, ID 83212
Grades: K-6 | 18 students
|School District Name||Arbon Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||18 students|
|# of Teachers||2 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||10 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||8 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||16 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Arbon Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 143 school districts in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ID)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,400 is higher than the state average of $10,121. The school district revenue/student has grown by 33% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,333 is higher than the state average of $10,086. The school district spending/student has grown by 33% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ID)|
|Total Revenue||$246,000||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,400||$10,121|
|Spending / Student||$18,333||$10,086|
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.