South Lemhi School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by South Lemhi School District serving 80 students in Leadore, Idaho.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Idaho state average of 24%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
|School District Name||South Lemhi School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||80|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7|
|# of Male Students||37|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||43|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||4|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||71|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||4|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- South Lemhi School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 143 school districts in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ID)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Graduation Rate |
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,148 is higher than the state average of $9,031. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,444 is higher than the state average of $9,000. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ID)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,148||$9,031|
|Spending / Student||$17,444||$9,000|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.