Armstrong Twp Hsd 225 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Armstrong Twp Hsd 225 School District serving 139 students in Armstrong, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Armstrong Twp Hsd 225 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Armstrong Armstrong High School30474 Smith
Armstrong, IL 61812
Grades: 9-12 | 139 students
|School District Name||Armstrong Twp Hsd 225 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||139|
|# of Teachers||17|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8|
|# of Male Students||70|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||69|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||134|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||24|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Armstrong Twp Hsd 225 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has decreased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,529 is higher than the state average of $13,105. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $13,417. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,529||$13,105|
|Spending / Student||$14,853||$13,417|
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.