Braceville SD 75 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Braceville SD 75 School District serving 122 students in Braceville, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Braceville SD 75 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Braceville Braceville Elementary School 209 N Mitchell St
Braceville, IL 60407
Grades: K-8 | 122 students
|School District Name||Braceville SD 75 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||122 students|
|# of Teachers||12 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||59 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||63 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||6 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||116 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Braceville SD 75 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,471 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,514. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,190 is less than the state average of $14,861. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,471||$14,514|
|Spending / Student||$10,190||$14,861|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.