Eureka CUD 140 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Eureka CUD 140 School District serving 1,561 students in Congerville, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Eureka CUD 140 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Congerville Congerville Elementary School 310 E Kauffman St
Congerville, IL 61729
Grades: K-4 | 90 students
- Eureka Davenport Elementary School 301 S Main St
Eureka, IL 61530
Grades: PK-4 | 433 students
- Eureka Eureka Middle School 2005 S Main St
Eureka, IL 61530
Grades: 5-8 | 449 students
- Goodfield Goodfield Elementary School 308 W Robinson St
Goodfield, IL 61742
Grades: K-4 | 97 students
|School District Name||Eureka CUD 140 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,561 students|
|# of Teachers||102 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||795 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||766 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||36 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,462 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||42 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||18|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||105|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||126|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||131|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||129|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||111|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||113|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||108|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||107|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||121|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||127|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||126|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||142|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||97|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Eureka CUD 140 School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,209 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,514. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,786 is less than the state average of $14,861. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$12 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$14 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,209||$14,514|
|Spending / Student||$8,786||$14,861|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.