Keeneyville SD 20 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Keeneyville SD 20 School District serving 1,508 students in Hanover Park, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Keeneyville SD 20 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hanover Park Greenbrook Elementary School 5208 Arlington Cir
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Grades: PK-5 | 536 students
- Hanover Park Spring Wood Middle School 5540 Arlington Dr E
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Grades: 6-8 | 488 students
- Roselle Waterbury Elementary School 355 Rodenburg Rd
Roselle, IL 60172
Grades: K-5 | 484 students
|School District Name||Keeneyville SD 20 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,508 students|
|# of Teachers||114 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||730 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||778 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||20 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||120 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||481 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||231 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||601 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||54 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||62|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||165|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||150|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||153|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||160|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||158|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||172|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||170|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||170|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||148|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Keeneyville SD 20 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,369 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,514. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,968 is less than the state average of $14,861. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$20 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$19 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,369||$14,514|
|Spending / Student||$11,968||$14,861|
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.