Maine Township HSD 207 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Maine Township HSD 207 School District serving 6,268 students in Park Ridge, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 42% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the state average of 16:1.
Maine Township HSD 207 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Park Ridge Maine East High School 2601 Dempster St
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Grades: 9-12 | 1854 students
- Park Ridge Maine South High School 1111 S Dee Rd
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Grades: 9-12 | 2401 students
- Des Plaines Maine West High School 1755 S Wolf Rd
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Grades: 9-12 | 1995 students
- Park Ridge Ralph J Frost Academy 1177 S Dee Rd
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Grades: 9-12 | 18 students
|School District Name||Maine Township HSD 207 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||6,268 students|
|# of Teachers||392 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||3,099 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||3,169 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||23 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||873 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||1,386 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||156 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||3,614 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||5 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||211 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||1,568|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||1,629|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||1,546|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||1,525|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Maine Township HSD 207 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 92% has increased from 89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $21,355 is higher than the state average of $14,514. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $22,337 is higher than the state average of $14,861. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$139 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$146 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$21,355||$14,514|
|Spending / Student||$22,337||$14,861|
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.