North Wayne CUSD 200 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by North Wayne CUSD 200 School District serving 401 students in Cisne, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 1% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
North Wayne CUSD 200 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cisne Cisne High School 1456 Us Highway 45
Cisne, IL 62823
Grades: 9-12 | 127 students
- Cisne Cisne Middle School Po Box 69
Cisne, IL 62823
Grades: 5-8 | 117 students
- Johnsonville Johnsonville Elementary School 891 County Hwy 16
Johnsonville, IL 62850
Grades: PK-4 | 86 students
- Mount Erie Mount Erie Elementary School 300 School Dr
Mount Erie, IL 62446
Grades: K-4 | 71 students
|School District Name||North Wayne CUSD 200 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||401 students|
|# of Teachers||40 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||211 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||190 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||396 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||21|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||29|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||32|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- North Wayne CUSD 200 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-89% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,058 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,514. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,362 is less than the state average of $14,861. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,058||$14,514|
|Spending / Student||$10,362||$14,861|
We look at a recent student that found an unusually high teacher turnover rate in Duval County, and why this data could be impacting the quality of education Duval students are receiving.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.