O Fallon Twp HSD 203 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by O Fallon Twp HSD 203 School District serving 2,407 students in O Fallon, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the state average of 16:1.
|School District Name||O Fallon Twp HSD 203 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,407 students|
|# of Teachers||134 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||1,169 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,238 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||68 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||121 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||473 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,557 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||181 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||624|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||593|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||597|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||593|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- O Fallon Twp HSD 203 School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 94% has increased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,384 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,514. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,783 is less than the state average of $14,861. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$29 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$38 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,384||$14,514|
|Spending / Student||$14,783||$14,861|
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.