Warren Cusd 205 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public preschool managed by Warren Cusd 205 School District serving 207 students in Warren, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Warren Cusd 205 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Warren Warren Elementary School311 S Water St
Warren, IL 61087
Grades: PK-5 | 207 students
|School District Name||Warren Cusd 205 School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||402|
|# of Teachers||35|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||210|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||192|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||4|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||388|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||9|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||27|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||24|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||31|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Warren Cusd 205 School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has decreased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,832 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,105. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,923 is less than the state average of $13,417. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,832||$13,105|
|Spending / Student||$11,923||$13,417|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.