Imagine Hill Avenue
Imagine Hill Avenue places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Imagine Hill Avenue's student population of 155 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Imagine Hill Avenue's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2428 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Imagine Hill Avenue School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Mctigue Elementary School Grades: PK-12 | 493 students
5555 Nebraska Ave
Toledo, OH 43615
(419)671-1200 0.9 PK-12 493
- Holland Springfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 1018 students
1470 S Mccord Rd
Holland, OH 43528
(419)867-5633 1.8 9-12 1018
- Holland Holland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 501 students
7001 Madison Ave
Holland, OH 43528
(419)867-5655 1.9 K-5 501
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.