Carpe Diem - Meridian Campus School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Carpe Diem - Meridian Campus School District serving 194 students in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Minority enrollment is 79% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Indiana state average of 31%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is more than the state average of 18:1.
Carpe Diem - Meridian Campus School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Indianapolis Carpe Diem - Meridian Campus 2240 N Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Grades: 6-12 | 194 students
|School District Name||Carpe Diem - Meridian Campus School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||194|
|# of Teachers||8|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24|
|# of Male Students||82|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||112|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||8|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||135|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||40|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||12|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Carpe Diem - Meridian Campus School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,506 is higher than the state average of $12,561. The school district revenue/student has grown by 96% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $21,149 is higher than the state average of $10,672. The school district spending/student has grown by 96% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IN)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$18 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$15 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,506||$12,561|
|Spending / Student||$21,149||$10,672|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.