East Noble Corporation School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public preschools managed by East Noble Corporation School District serving 1,497 students in Avilla, Indiana.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Indiana state average of 31%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
East Noble Corporation School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Avilla Avilla Elementary School200 W Washington St
Avilla, IN 46710
Grades: PK-7 | 430 students
- Rome City Rome City Elementary School400 W Jefferson St
Rome City, IN 46784
Grades: PK-6 | 329 students
- Kendallville South Side Elementary School1350 S Sherman St
Kendallville, IN 46755
Grades: PK-6 | 431 students
- Kendallville Wayne Center Elementary School1231 E Appleman Rd
Kendallville, IN 46755
Grades: PK-7 | 307 students
|School District Name||East Noble Corporation School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||3,678 students|
|# of Teachers||235 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||1,854 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,824 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||25 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||222 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||19 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||3,346 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||60 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||48|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||265|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||255|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||239|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||269|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||264|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||253|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||252|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||281|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||290|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||295|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||335|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||304|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||328|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- East Noble Corporation School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 91% has decreased from 92% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,461 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,154. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,379 is less than the state average of $11,176. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IN)|
|Total Revenue||$47 MM||$18 MM|
|Spending||$35 MM||$15 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,461||$13,154|
|Spending / Student||$9,379||$11,176|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.