Hope Academy School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Hope Academy School District serving 28 students in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Indiana state average of 31%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Hope Academy School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Indianapolis Hope Academy 8102 Clearvista Pky
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Grades: 9-12 | 28 students
|School District Name||Hope Academy School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||28|
|# of Teachers||6|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5|
|# of Male Students||15|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||13|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||3|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||20|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||9|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Hope Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 352 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has increased from 21-39% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,459 is higher than the state average of $12,561. The school district revenue/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $23,243 is higher than the state average of $10,672. The school district spending/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IN)|
|Total Revenue||$720,000||$18 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,459||$12,561|
|Spending / Student||$23,243||$10,672|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.