Northwest Indiana Spec Ed Coop School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Northwest Indiana Spec Ed Coop School District serving 96 students in Crown Point, Indiana.
- Minority enrollment is 49% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Indiana state average of 31%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Northwest Indiana Spec Ed Coop School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Crown Point Eagle Park Community School 2150 W 97th Pl
Crown Point, IN 46307
Grades: K-12 | 96 students
|School District Name||Northwest Indiana Spec Ed Coop School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||96|
|# of Teachers||9|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||67|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||29|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||7|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||30|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||49|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||9|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||6|
|# of Ungraded Students:||32|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $285,146 is higher than the state average of $12,561. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $263,167 is higher than the state average of $10,672. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IN)|
|Total Revenue||$27 MM||$18 MM|
|Spending||$25 MM||$15 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$285,146||$12,561|
|Spending / Student||$263,167||$10,672|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.