Individuals Achieving Independence
- Individuals Achieving Independence's student population of 21 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- Individuals Achieving Independence's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stamford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Darien Holmes Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 471 students
18 Hoyt St.
Darien, CT 06820
(203)353-4371 0.6 K-5 471
- Stamford Toquam Magnet School Grades: K-5 | 678 students
123 Ridgewood Ave.
Stamford, CT 06907
(203)977-4556 0.6 K-5 678
- Stamford Springdale School Grades: K-5 | 642 students
1127 Hope St.
Stamford, CT 06907
(203)977-4575 0.7 K-5 642
- Stamford Dolan School Grades: 6-8 | 478 students
51 Toms Rd.
Stamford, CT 06906
(203)977-4441 0.8 6-8 478
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.