Intermediate School At Valparaiso
- The student population of 48 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five years.
|This School||(NE) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Raymond Central School District's student population of 581 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,483 in this district is less than the state average of $15,061. The district revenue/student has declined by 11% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,000 is higher than the state average of $13,876. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Raymond Central School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||581||322|
|District Total Revenue||$9 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,483||$15,061|
|District Spending / Student||$15,000||$13,876|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ValparaisoElementary School At ValparaisoGrades: PK-5 | 139 students
406 E Third, Po Box 68
Valparaiso, NE 68065
- RaymondSecondary School At RaymondGrades: 7-12 | 277 students
1800 W Agnew Rd
Raymond, NE 68428
- CerescoElementary School At CerescoGrades: PK-5 | 117 students
114 S Third, Po Box 10
Ceresco, NE 68017
- DwightElementary School At DwightGrades: PK-6 | 43 students
292 N 1st St, Po Box 160
Dwight, NE 68635
- BrainardElementary School At BrainardGrades: PK-6 | 127 students
212 S Madison, Po Box 36
Brainard, NE 68626
March 09, 2018
We examine the rise in atheist club in public schools across the country – and how the push for Christian clubs may have inadvertently spurred this growth.
March 05, 2018
Changes instigated by the Trump Administration have been met with a great deal of controversy but one of the biggest debates within the education sector is in regard to integration and charter schools. Keep reading to learn more about the charter school debate and what you should know as a parent.
March 05, 2018
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.