Ikm-manning Community School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Ikm-manning Community School District serving 217 students in Manning, Iowa.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Iowa state average of 22%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Ikm-manning Community School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Manning Ikm-manning High School209 10th St
Manning, IA 51455
Grades: 9-12 | 217 students
|School District Name||Ikm-manning Community School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||217|
|# of Teachers||17|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13|
|# of Male Students||107|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||110|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||4|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||211|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||55|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Ikm-manning Community School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 346 school districts in Iowa (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-2011 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Graduation Rate |
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $21,406 is higher than the state average of $10,894. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $24,258 is higher than the state average of $10,932. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IA)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$21,406||$10,894|
|Spending / Student||$24,258||$10,932|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.