West Fork Csd School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by West Fork Csd School District serving 189 students in Rockwell, Iowa.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Iowa state average of 22%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the state average of 14:1.
West Fork Csd School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Rockwell West Fork Middle School210 S 2nd St, 210 S 2nd St
Rockwell, IA 50469
Grades: 5-8 | 189 students
|School District Name||West Fork Csd School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||189|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16|
|# of Male Students||98|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||91|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||7|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||175|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- West Fork Csd School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 346 school districts in Iowa (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-2011 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $25,026 is higher than the state average of $10,894. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $22,862 is higher than the state average of $10,932. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IA)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$25,026||$10,894|
|Spending / Student||$22,862||$10,932|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.