Isaac: Integrated Science And Asian Culture Academy
- Isaac: Integrated Science And Asian Culture Academy's student population of 144 students has grown by 476% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 400% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Isaac: Integrated Science And Asian Culture Academy's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1303 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Isaac: Integrated Science And Asian Culture Academy is International Studies Preparatory Academy (0.3 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Bridgeprep Academy Charter (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Somerset Academy Elementary School South Miami Campus (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Somerset Academy Elementary School South Miami Campus Grades: K-5 | 400 students
5876 Sw 68th St
Miami, FL 33143
(305)740-0509 0.0 K-5 400
- Miami Bridgeprep Academy Charter Grades: K-8 | 204 students
5710 La Costa Dr
Miami, FL 33183
(786)476-2038 0.1 K-8 204
- Miami International Studies Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 357 students
1570 Madruga Ave
Miami, FL 33146
(305)663-7200 0.3 9-12 357
- Hialeah Imater Preparatory Academy High School Grades: 9-12 | 671 students
651 W 20th St
Hialeah, FL 33010
(305)805-5722 0.6 9-12 671
- Miami Somerset Academy Bay Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 43 students
9500 Sw 97th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)274-0682 0.6 6-8 43
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.