- The student population of 86 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-4|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.02 is less than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- North Wayne Cusd 200 School District's student population of 444 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,696 in this district is less than the state average of $15,061. The district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,638 is less than the state average of $15,092. The district spending/student has grown by 12% over four years.
|School District Name||North Wayne Cusd 200 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||444||753|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,696||$15,061|
|District Spending / Student||$11,638||$15,092|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BlufordFarrington Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 69 students
20941 E Divide Rd
Bluford, IL 62814
IukaIuka Community Consolidated SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
405 S Main St
Iuka, IL 62849
TexicoField Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 315 students
21075 N Hails Ln
Texico, IL 62889
XeniaXenia Grade SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 123 students
601 Church St
Xenia, IL 62899
KellKell Grade SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 117 students
207 N Johnson St
Kell, IL 62853
February 06, 2017
There are many factors which come into play in determining the quality of your child's education, but one thing that many parents overlook is student-teacher ratio.
February 06, 2017
Does your child struggle to keep up in school? Is he performing well in one subject but not in another? If you answered "Yes" to either of these questions, you may want to consider hiring a private tutor.
February 03, 2017
Learn about how public schools are making their campuses greener through technology investments, policy changes, and eco-friendly student education.