Kendale Lakes Elementary School
- Kendale Lakes Elementary School's student population of 1,018 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 75 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,018 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kendale Lakes Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Kendale Lakes Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 801 students
8000 Sw 142nd Ave
Miami, FL 33183
(305)385-2575 0.1 PK-5 801
- Miami Pinecrest Academy (south Campus) Grades: K-5 | 750 students
15130 Sw 80th St
Miami, FL 33193
(305)386-0800 0.8 K-5 750
- Miami Claude Pepper Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 602 students
14550 Sw 96th St
Miami, FL 33186
(305)386-5244 1.1 PK-5 602
- Miami Dante B. Fascell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 519 students
15625 Sw 80th St
Miami, FL 33193
(305)380-1901 1.2 PK-5 519
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.