Lane (warren) Elementary School
- Lane (warren) Elementary School's student population of 326 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lane (warren) Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8829 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Inglewood Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Animo Inglewood Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 642 students
3425 W. Manchester Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(310)673-0956 0.7 9-12 642
- Inglewood Century Academy For Excellence Grades: 6-8 | 225 students
2400 W. 85th St.
Inglewood, CA 90305
(323)752-8834 0.7 6-8 225
- Inglewood Woodworth (clyde) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 424 students
3200 W. 104th St.
Inglewood, CA 90303
(310)680-5361 0.7 K-6 424
- Los Angeles Manhattan Place Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 423 students
1850 W. 96th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)756-1308 0.9 K-5 423
- Inglewood Monroe (albert F.) Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 601 students
10711 10th Ave.
Inglewood, CA 90303
(310)680-5310 0.9 7-8 601
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.