Lane (warren) Elementary School
- Lane (warren) Elementary School's student population of 326 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lane (warren) Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Inglewood Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Animo Inglewood Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 642 students
3425 W. Manchester Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(310)673-0956 0.7 9-12 642
- Inglewood Century Academy For Excellence Grades: 6-8 | 225 students
2400 W. 85th St.
Inglewood, CA 90305
(323)752-8834 0.7 6-8 225
- Inglewood Woodworth (clyde) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 424 students
3200 W. 104th St.
Inglewood, CA 90303
(310)680-5361 0.7 K-6 424
- Los Angeles Manhattan Place Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 423 students
1850 W. 96th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(323)756-1308 0.9 K-5 423
- Inglewood Monroe (albert F.) Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 601 students
10711 10th Ave.
Inglewood, CA 90303
(310)680-5310 0.9 7-8 601
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.