Lehigh Career & Technical Institute High School
- The teacher population of 90 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||90 teachers|
- Lehigh Career & Technical Institute High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,835 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2353 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lehigh Career & Technical Institute School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schnecksville Schnecksville School Grades: K-5 | 362 students
4260 Sand Spring Rd
Schnecksville, PA 18078
(610)351-5830 0.4 K-5 362
- Orefield Kernsville School Grades: K-5 | 416 students
5051 Kernsville Rd
Orefield, PA 18069
(610)351-5840 2.1 K-5 416
- Coplay Ironton School Grades: K-5 | 361 students
3135 Levans Rd
Coplay, PA 18037
(610)351-5810 2.2 K-5 361
- Orefield Orefield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 998 students
2675 Pa Route 309
Orefield, PA 18069
(610)351-5750 2.6 6-8 998
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.