Lewis Cass Junior Senior High School
Lewis Cass Junior Senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lewis Cass Junior Senior High School's student population of 668 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||668 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lewis Cass Junior Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1449 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southeastern Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walton Thompson Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 372 students
6540 E Sr 218
Walton, IN 46994
(574)626-2504 0.0 K-3 372
- Galveston Galveston Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 299 students
401 S Maple St
Galveston, IN 46932
(574)699-6687 6.6 4-6 299
- Logansport Landis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 815 students
1 Landis Ln
Logansport, IN 46947
(574)722-5466 7.1 PK-5 815
- Logansport Century Career Center Grades: M
2500 Hopper St
Logansport, IN 46947
(574)722-3811 7.4 M n/a
Lewis Cass welcomed Myself and Family with warmth and class! Im proud to be alumni.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - byrsd
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.