Lewis & Clark Elementary School
Lewis & Clark Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lewis & Clark Elementary School's student population of 900 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||900 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lewis & Clark Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#531 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caroline Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ruther Glen Madison Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 497 students
9075 Chance Place
Ruther Glen, VA 22546
(804)448-2171 2.3 PK-5 497
- Milford Caroline High School Grades: 9-12 | 1194 students
19155 Rodgers Clark Blvd
Milford, VA 22514
(804)633-9886 6.5 9-12 1194
- Milford Caroline Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 946 students
13325 Devils Three Jump Road
Milford, VA 22514
(804)633-6561 6.5 6-8 946
- Beaverdam Beaverdam Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 337 students
15485 Beaverdam School Road
Beaverdam, VA 23015
(804)449-6373 8.2 PK-5 337
- Spotsylvania Berkeley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 268 students
5979 Partlow Road
Spotsylvania, VA 22553
(540)582-5141 8.4 PK-5 268
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.