Life Skills Of Ohio
Life Skills Of Ohio places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Life Skills Of Ohio's student population of 98 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 55% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Life Skills Of Ohio's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 35:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||21-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (14-15)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Life Skills Of Northeast Ohio School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Harvey Rice Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 479 students
2730 East 116th
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 838-1500 0.2 PK-8 479
- Cleveland Intergenerational School The Grades: K-8 | 249 students
11327 Shaker Blvd Ste 200 E.
Cleveland, OH 44104
(216) 721-0120 0.3 K-8 249
- Cleveland George V. Voinovich Reclamation Academy Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
3167 Fulton Rd Ste 209
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 295-1493 0.5 9-12 77
- Cleveland Roxboro Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 615 students
2181 Miramar Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216) 371-7440 0.5 6-8 615
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.