- The student population of 355 students has declined by 15% over five years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.13 is more than the state average of 0.11. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Lisbon School District's student population of 1,284 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 65% has decreased from 70% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,354 in this district is less than the state average of $17,152. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,588 is less than the state average of $15,981. The district spending/student has declined by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Lisbon School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,284||316|
|District Total Revenue||$16 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$15 MM||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,354||$17,152|
|District Spending / Student||$11,588||$15,981|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Lisbon FallsPhilip W Sugg Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 277 students
4 Sugg Drive
Lisbon Falls, ME 04252
LisbonLisbon Community SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 652 students
33 Mill Street
Lisbon, ME 04250
TopshamMt Ararat Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 557 students
66 Republic Avenue
Topsham, ME 04086
DurhamDurham Community SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 393 students
654 Hallowell Road
Durham, ME 04222
BowdoinBowdoin Central SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 221 students
1460 Main Street
Bowdoin, ME 04287
I loved going there from 1985-1986, then I graduated from this school on Friday, June 13th, 1986 with 116 of my fellow classmates; most of whom became friends with me the short time I was there.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - crean
Academicly the school is lacking. Our scores are below average. Parent involvement is high, given that we are constantly being put in a position to defend our childrens rights. The superindent would rather fight for new buildings then put money into teaching our children life skills so they can succeed in life. Our scores are declining even though we now have a state of the art building for grades k-6.
- Posted by Parent - merce