Lk Crystal-wellcome Memorial Secondary School
- Lk Crystal-wellcome Memorial Secondary School's student population of 438 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||438 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lk Crystal-wellcome Memorial Secondary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1186 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LAKE CRYSTAL-WELLCOME MEMORIAL School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Crystal Lk Crystal Wellcome Memorial Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 442 students
502 E Watonwan St
Lake Crystal, MN 56055
(507)726-2320 0.9 PK-5 442
- Madelia Madelia Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 283 students
121 E Main St
Madelia, MN 56062
(507)642-3234 9.7 PK-6 283
- Madelia Madelia Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 253 students
320 Buck Ave Se
Madelia, MN 56062
(507)642-3232 9.8 7-12 253
- Mankato Hoover Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 535 students
1524 Hoover Dr
Mankato, MN 56003
(507)388-5202 10.5 K-5 535
- Good Thunder Maple River West Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 228 students
311 Willard St
Good Thunder, MN 56037
(507)278-3039 10.6 PK-5 228
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.