Louise Radloff Middle School
- The student population of 1833 students has grown by 10% over five years.
- The teacher population of 117 teachers has grown by 11% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,833 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||117 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.53 is more than the state average of 0.41. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Gwinnett County School District's student population of 171,896 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,665 in this district is less than the state average of $10,007. The district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,577 is higher than the state average of $9,869. The district spending/student has declined by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Gwinnett County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||171,896||3,306|
|District Total Revenue||$1,635 MM||$33 MM|
|District Spending||$1,789 MM||$33 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,665||$10,007|
|District Spending / Student||$10,577||$9,869|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DuluthFerguson Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 962 students
1755 Centerview Dr
Duluth, GA 30096
DuluthCharles Brant Chesney Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 1155 students
3878 Old Norcross Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
LawrencevilleCorley Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 1432 students
1331 Pleasant Hill Rd
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
NorcrossMeadowcreek High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 3548 students
4455 Steve Reynolds Blvd
Norcross, GA 30093
NorcrossBeaver Ridge Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 1300 students
1978 Beaver Ruin Rd
Norcross, GA 30071