Baton Rouge Charter Academy At Mid-city School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Baton Rouge Charter Academy At Mid-city School District serving 654 students in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Louisiana state average of 55%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Baton Rouge Charter Academy At Mid-city School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Baton Rouge Charter Academy At Mid-city 1900 Lobdell Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Grades: K-8 | 654 students
|School District Name||Baton Rouge Charter Academy At Mid-city School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||654|
|# of Teachers||53|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12|
|# of Male Students||317|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||337|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||7|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||645|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||80|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Baton Rouge Charter Academy At Mid-city School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 121 school districts in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $24,573 in this school district is less than the state average of $24,719. The school district revenue/student has declined by 22% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $23,653 is higher than the state average of $22,732. The school district spending/student has declined by 22% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (LA)|
|Total Revenue||$16 MM||$27 MM|
|Spending||$16 MM||$25 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$24,573||$24,719|
|Spending / Student||$23,653||$22,732|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.