Delhi Charter School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Delhi Charter School District serving 854 students in Delhi, Louisiana.
- Minority enrollment is 35% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Louisiana state average of 55%.
|School District Name||Delhi Charter School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||854|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||438|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||416|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||5|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||35|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||248|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||555|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||11|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||64|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||49|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Delhi Charter School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 108 school districts in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,029 in this school district is less than the state average of $24,719. The school district revenue/student has grown by 36% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,695 is less than the state average of $22,732. The school district spending/student has grown by 36% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (LA)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$27 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$25 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,029||$24,719|
|Spending / Student||$8,695||$22,732|
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.