Iberville Parish School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public high schools managed by Iberville Parish School District serving 2,423 students in Saint Gabriel, Louisiana.
- Minority enrollment is 71% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Louisiana state average of 55%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Iberville Parish School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Saint Gabriel East Iberville Elementary/high School3285 Highway 75
Saint Gabriel, LA 70776
Grades: PK-12 | 720 students
- Plaquemine Plaquemine Senior High School59595 Belleview Drive
Plaquemine, LA 70764
Grades: 7-12 | 1380 students
- White Castle White Castle High School32695 Graham Street
White Castle, LA 70788
Grades: 7-12 | 323 students
|School District Name||Iberville Parish School District|
|# of Schools||7|
|# of Students||4,861|
|# of Teachers||403|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||2,462|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,399|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||32|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||76|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3,267|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,442|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||40|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||422|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||339|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||358|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||389|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||347|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||326|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||361|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||334|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||321|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||398|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||462|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||284|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||280|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||240|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Iberville Parish School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 108 school districts in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 77% has increased from 55% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,884 in this school district is less than the state average of $24,719. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,163 is less than the state average of $22,732. The school district spending/student has grown by 10% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (LA)|
|Total Revenue||$83 MM||$27 MM|
|Spending||$84 MM||$25 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,884||$24,719|
|Spending / Student||$18,163||$22,732|
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.